Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NCLEX... shoot me in the face...

Well, today was the magical day. Today I went and faced my doom. I took my little self, full of all kinds of nervous energy to One Tenth Street. There is where my fate lies. Perhaps all things should not be accounted for under the "fate" category, but after taking this test, I think there is no rhyme or reason to why people pass or fail. I think there is a little angry man with wirey glasses on sitting behind some computer laughing at the poor nursing students who think they actually can beat his test. He probably just clicks "pass" or "fail" depending on his mood. Ugh. Lame. Anyway, needless to say, I walked out wondering why I had gone to school for the last year and a half and why nobody taught me about 90% of the daggone drugs on that test!!! Never in my life have I had the experience where a computer made me feel like the epitome of dog doo doo. Just sayin'...
Well, welcome back to the world of blogging, Jess.

2 comments:

  1. oh bless.
    well....i love your bloggin. catchin up on some old ones that i apparently missed.
    love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you're making me scared! I take it in 8 months!!

    ReplyDelete