Saturday, March 7, 2009

Colon Cleanser...


Yes, I have embarked upon the unspeakable journey of eating only one thing for ten days. I suppose it sounds crazy to many people, but rumor has it the feeling after doing a colon cleanser is well worth the sacrifice. The particular colon cleanser that I chose to do is the Lemonade Master Cleanser. Dang doesn't that just sound so professional? It's actually really simple; 1/2 lemon, 2TBSP Grade B Organic Maple Syrup, 1/10 tsp Cayenne Pepper, 12 oz Purified Water. That's it. Drink that bad boy 6-12 times a day along with as much water as you want. (No, you cannot eat!) I'm currently on day 6. Only 4 more to go! I was going to post a picture of my, ahem, waste product, but I decided some people might get offended... although, this is MY blog, so I'm not sure why I'm worried about other people... Anyway, back to the story, I know you all are dying to know whether I've been having diarrhea for 6 days. Nope. I sure haven't. Although, just in the last day, I've started seeing the toxins/oils pass. Yes, I know you are probably grossed out by now, but what I'm trying to get across here is that this really does work. I will refrain from going any deeper, but if you should desire to know more, I will be more than happy to tell you all the nitty gritty details. 8+) Days one and two were the most difficult to get through, after that it's pretty smooth sailing minus the fact that you often have to sit and watch people eat real food. At first the concoction was hard for me to choke down, now I actually crave it. In fact, I think I'm going to get a glass right now...

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME. It is your blog. Rock it with the nitty gritty! Maybe I'm just hoping someone else can resonate with the feelings I had when you told me about day six's poop. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm this made me crave a drink too!! Too bad I don"t have the right ingredients on hand or I'm sure I'd be drinking with you right now!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan W.??? Actually that was mom that posted that---hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your details!! PS, I'm glad you didn't put a poop picture up. I would be interested in hearing about your experience, but I don't need to witness it. :)

    ReplyDelete